Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Voice


Music is the greatest gift we have been given right next to love. The setting is 1978, i hear these beautiful combinations of sounds and feel relaxed and happy. then this voice was talking along with these sounds which brought me to a euphoric state of Joy. I was only a few days old and my Mother was playing Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven on her recorded player. I knew right than that music was a gift and that i wanted to create, listen, and help others with it. Growing up I was surrounded by many different genres of music and people. Not only did i enjoy being around them, i really enjoyed analyzing the different moods and actions that would array from everyone when a specific song would be playing. At 14 years old i joined my first punk rock band as the front man in PanHandle. After a few years i started rhyming and rapping. Which brought me to producing and learning all the technical sides of mastering and making a band sound prestige. My main weapon today that i have in my arsenal is my Synthesizer. I am always doing what i love and cant wait for what tomorrow has in store for me. 

Kind regards, 


Andre de los Monteros

No comments:

Post a Comment