Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch!

I have had a long dream of reaching out and helping children with poor or no parental guidance and giving them attention love and direction. I completely understand that this is being done all over the world like the organization big brothers. I personally have lived the vary life I am so heartfelt to prevent someone else to have to go through. Every time I go home to visit my parents I end up with a group of gang members around me and I’m telling them what I’ve been doing and how they can do it to. It saddens me when I see them because I know more than half of them are going to ruin their lives and sickens me that I can’t help every single one. I have been given curtain tools that most of them will not get.
Children who are deprived direction in low income societies. The goal is to provide these children proper attention and direct keeping them from gangs and drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment