Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week Three EOC: My Demographics


To start i would like to post these demographics.
DEMOGRAPHIC boom in babies: 1946-1964
Baby Boom GENERATION: 1942-1953
Generation Jones: 1954-1965
Generation X: 1966-1978
Generation Y: 1979-1993

I checked this out before and i was generation x. Besides all that Gen x is a change excepted we went through many changes with technology, music, business War, Gangs, Looks, and interest changed a lot as well. I like to say I'm a jack of all trades because at one time or another i have probably done it and if i haven't i analyzed the hell out of it so if i had to do it i could. My Father was a High ranking Army SF Green Beret who served two terms or better said all the way through Vietnam start to finished. We had nothing than growing up than through hard work and dedication to work from my Mother and Father they hit the Big promotions at the same time. My mother GM of Bullocks and Pops Regional GM of Big O Tires. This were looking up and like was fun for me at 9-10 years old moving from San Dimas, CA ( Los Angles ) to Orange County, CA. My mother got a 100k a year raise from 28-30 k yr straight to 130,00 a year. Long story short we all move to a brand new two story 2,000 + Sq foot home and two year later Macy bought out Bullocks. Than decided to fire my Mom who worked her whole life to get there. Instant Poor again. That's my relation to Gen X. You gotta fake it ta make it cuz if you don't you wont. A little saying my old mentors who were millionaires at the time taught me. Nice guys finish last...

      

No comments:

Post a Comment