Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Buisness Mission Statement


I have had a long dream of reaching out and helping children with poor or no parental guidance and give the love and direction needed. I completely understand that this is being done all over the world by organizations like Big Brothers and Sisters. I personally have lived a large portion of my life in a under privileged society and understand that many children need help and will be lacking the knowledge to move forward and do well in there adult life's. I am so heartfelt, for the ones who I personally have grown up with that i watched fall apart. I feel like I can relate because most of my close friends did not have their fathers growing up and i watched them grow up vary angry. It saddens me when I see kids like this because I know more than half of them are going to ruin their lives and sickens me that I can’t help every single one. I have been given certain tools that most of them will not be handed. It’s our duty to spread knowledge and I feel Las Vegas is where we should start. Children who are deprived appropriate direction in low income societies. The goal is to provide these children proper attention and direction, keeping them from gangs and drugs.

 The Tide marketing team’s deep immersion research with consumers revealed some important insights: Although Tide and laundry aren’t the most important things in customers’ lives, women have a strong emotional connection with their clothing.

 Managing Marketing Information to Gain Custom Page 99

Xerox has rethought, redefined, and reinvented itself. The company now “connects closely with customers in a content-rich digital marketplace.”

Analyzing the Marketing Environment Page 65 

Example Mission Statement

Bacchus Event Solutions Foundation is a 501 (C) 3 charitable organization that serves to maximize the fundraising efforts of Bay Area charities involved in children and sports. The organization is designed to function as the event-planning arm of not-for-profit organizations and leverages strategic partnerships and strong community relationships to your benefit; their focus is on generating new opportunities to help charities reach their momentary goals.
 http://bacchuscharity.org/mission-statement/

No comments:

Post a Comment